- Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom apartments in Sète
- Secure entrance hall, shower rooms, parking
- Spacious balconies with spectacular views
- Contemporary style, large, open living rooms
- In the heart of Sète, close to shops and marina
Sète is a port and seaside resort opening onto the Mediterranean with a strong cultural identity. The town is close to Montpellier, the capital of the Herault region and has excellent transport links to other towns and cities along the Cote d'Azur. Sète has a number of interesting landmarks, most dedicated to its host of resident artists including Herve as well as its history of directors and film producers. Their annual water jousting festival brings a wide crowd from across France and internationally and its impressive architecture links to French, Spanish and Catalan origins.
Get in touch
We hope that the links from this page will answer many of your initial questions, however if there are any areas you require further guidance on please feel free to contact us on 01707 376255 or at email@example.com.